Wednesday, January 8, 2014

My Complete Fetish Filmography

Thought I'd list all my films that I've worked on. Maybe there would be one that some of you didn't know I worked on.

Written, Directed, Shot & Cut:
Injustice Girl: Part I
Injustice Girl: Part II
Liberty Girl: The Return (Also acted as Obsidian. Credited as Scotty Alexander.)
Amazing Girl: Rise of the Succubus
Liberty Girl: Liberty & Justice For All
Violet B6-IX: Episode 01
Violet B6-IX: Episode 02
Violet B6-IX: Episode 03
Liberty Girl: Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death
Liberty Girl: Prelude to Darkness (Also acted as The Dark. Credited as bpd.)

Shot & Cut
Justice Girl: The Prototype
Luna Crush: 2.0
Spider-Girl

Camera only
Wondergirl Z - The Demon
Wonder Girl - There Will Be Pain
Batwoman Rises (2nd Camera)
Incredible Girl: Taken by Alien
Untitled Wonder Girl Film (2nd Camera) (TBA)

Once again please feel free to leave your questions or comments below.

-bpd

3 comments:

  1. You forgot Eclipse below the belt. -Brian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well there is a good reason for that. I didn't work on that video. SHG misplaced that video. I've asked them to fix it but I guess it's not that high of a priority. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there anyway to purchase liberty girl: give me liberty or give me death?

    ReplyDelete