Saturday, November 5, 2011

InJustice Girl Part 2



Well... Hmmm... I wasn't not gonna make a sequel. Though the first Injustice Girl wasn't a huge hit. We did make a little profit, so I decided to go balls out for the sequel. Crazy characters and crazy fight choreography. Added some of my film-esque style to this production. dual story lines... blood squirting... It's all good, right? Flex a little creative muscle and someone should like it.

This film was just too much fun to make and probably the one I laughed the most on. Playing into the whole ape angle and having Oso be in love with Justice Girl was just hilarious to shoot. Then with the girl on girl beach shoot... HOT!!! My only negative... shooting on a nude beach isn't always a good idea. So many dicks... literally... This one fucking Tarzan dude would not stay out of the picture... Fucking Ass! Anyway... such a fun time. This is the period where I could kinda just fly by the seat of my pants... come up with crazy shit (like the rolling 69) and whose gonna give a fuck, right?

Once the film was finished I was surprised that HM over at www.heroinemovies.com enjoyed the film quite a bit. He gave me a rather glowing review. I thought that was pretty cool but I was pretty sure my time in this genre was coming to a close. Also... not that anyone cares but we shot a bunch of behind the scenes footage for the "Life In A Day" film, the day of this shoot. Ultimately we didn't get selected for the film but we did try. ;-)

-bpd

No comments:

Post a Comment